Aloe Premium Shampoo 16oz ($17.99)
- An herbal shampoo with added conditioners for long coated pets.
- Cleans and conditions at the same time.
- Dilutes up to 16:1
If what you need is a deep cleansing conditioning shampoo, than our Aloe Premium is the right choice for you. Another original formulation which to this day has been the perfect choice of horse owners and also groomers’ for pets with longer hair. It’s creamy and gentle with a fresh herbal fragrance and just the right amount of conditioning to leave a silky and shiny coat. This product is safe to use on puppies, kittens and other animals.
Aloe Coat Conditioner 16oz ($16.99)
- This everyday conditioner helps rebuild the dull, dry, damaged skin and coat.
- The unique mixture of vitamins and conditioners along with Aloe Vera restores moisture, softness and balance and is great for pets with short or long coats.
- Dilutes up to 32:1
This professional conditioner has been the groomers’ choice for over 22 years, and because of its unique blend of vitamins and conditioners along with Aloe Vera it quickly rebuilds your pet’s dull, dry damaged skin and coat by restoring moisture, softness and balance for that healthy look and feel. Leaves no waxy, greasy buildup and scissoring is a breeze. For dogs and cats.This product is safe for puppies, kittens and other animals.
Foo Foo Baby Cologne 8oz $15.99
- Spray colognes for that special finishing touch.
- These colognes have a long lasting fragrance.
- Use direct.
A pleasant array of unique fragrances, many of our Foo Foo® colognes complement our Nature's Specialties® shampoos. Safe to use on dogs, cats, kittens, puppies, and pets.
Quicker Slicker Ready To Use (De-Matting) 16oz $19.99
- Helps restore moisture and cuts your drying and brushing time in half.
- Can be used before baths to help with brushing and detangling your pet's coat.
- Adds a non-oily sheen with no buildup or residue.
This easy to use conditioning, dematting and detangling spray has been the top choices of professional groomers for over 20 years. Simply spray lightly to make brushing out your pet before a bath easier or use a little extra and work in to those heavier mats, then brush them out. Groomers love how they can mist a damp coat after bathing which leaves your pet soft, silky and smelling delicious.