Professional cordless clipper with 5 hour battery life. Charging time 3 hours.
Artero Clipper Warranty
Artero USA Inc., would like to thank you for purchasing & placing your trust in an Artero clipper. We are convinced that you will be satisfied with the quality of your purchase. However, should there be any issue with your clipper we vow to provide the highest quality customer care. Know that you can count on the quality of our products & our service.
We offer the following information required for the processing of the Artero Clipper Warranty.
- All Artero clippers are guaranteed against manufacturer’s defect for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Clippers are satisfaction guaranteed for the full cost of the clipper for a period of no longer than 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Clippers must be returned to Artero USA Inc. along with a copy of the purchase receipt. Acceptable returns include unopened and undamaged product only. Any returns that are damaged, dropped, misused, mishandled, abused or otherwise uncared for will be rejected.
- Clippers that have any anomalies or malfunction during the first 15 days of use will be replaced with a new unit. Those that exceed the 15 day cutoff will be repaired. Artero USA Inc. reserves the right to replace or repair clippers as required. Warranty includes spare parts & labor should a repair be required.
- All clippers are to be sent freight pre-paid to our service center. If the clipper is covered under our warranty, a new or repaired unit will be shipped at no cost. If the unit is out of warranty, then all repair & freight charges are to be paid by the customer.
- Our warranty does not cover normal blade wear & tear or cord damage caused by usage or clipper mishandling.
- Our warranty will be deemed null & void if the clipper:
* Has been treated carelessly
* Has been used improperly
* Has been used with an incorrect supply voltage
* Has been used with accessories produced by any unauthorized company
* Blade has been attached to the clipper (X-Tron & Spektra models) incorrectly damaging the anchoring system. To avoid this problem please change the blade only while clipper is set on the “10 blade” setting (see instructions included with the clipper).
Please contact our Customer Service department for a Return Request Form prior to shipping.
Make sure the machine is securely packaged (bubble wrap, packing paper, packing peanuts, etc.). Shipping damage due to inadequate packaging will be repaired at the customer’s expense.