▶️PRE-ORDEN ◀️ For more information call 787-750-1200
🚨DOES NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY🚨
Kit Package Includes:
* 58" AquaQuest Tub with ramp-- Choice of drain on Left Side or Right Side
* Stainless Steel Bottle Holder
* Complete Faucet Package with Fauce, 6 Stainless Steel hose, Heavy Duty, Thumb controlled, turret pistol spray with 7 spray patters and our PetLift smartway hayñir interceptor with customized drain removable tube.
* Heavy Duty Vinil Tub Mat
The AquaQuest Tub by PetLift has truly set the standard for all others to follow. The AquaQuest was the very first walk-in tub engineered and developed for the professional grooming industry! This animal bath is used by more professionals worldwide because of its unique and ground-breaking design that focuses on the exact needs of each groomer and their animals. Cove molded edges increase tub wall integrity. This finely crafted 16-gauge stainless steel tub allows for easy walk-in ability for larger animals with a convenient ramp that extends and withdraws into the face of the tub. Both the ramp and the slide-away stainless steel door allow easy access, but even more so, can be operated with one hand allowing the groomer to safely and efficiently handle each pet. Includes hose hook and drain assembly. Technically speaking, the AquaQuest raises the bar!
- Fabricated with 16 Gauge, high quality 304 grade stainless steel
- Fully welded
- Double reinforced front panels
- Cove molding on all edges
- Telescoping full extension ramp with non-slip rubber padding
- Includes 2 types of animal restraints - 1 tie out bar with floating ring and 2 eye hooks
- Adjustable feet for proper water drainage
- Plumbing can be located on left or right side of tub
- 10 Year Warranty for the original buyer against defects in material or workmanship under normal use in the service for which the product is intended. Warranty covers stainless steel animal baths against leakage and rust, provided the tub is maintained with proper care and cleaning. Please note that over time, the appearance of “rust” on the stainless steel can occur. This is not the stainless steel material, but material introduced from the environment that could include chemicals, air particles, dirt, moisture or other factors. Standard stainless steel cleaning practices will remove the appearance of staining/rust. In selecting cleaning practices, consider the possibility of scratching and the potential for post cleaning corrosion caused by incompletely removed cleaners. Select only cleaners that are not abrasive, not acidic, and low in chloride. Many antibacterial cleaners used to clean and sanitize door hardware contain high levels of chlorides, which will cause corrosion if not properly removed from the surface by rinsing.