OPAWZ Developer ensures that moisture loss is prevented.It is gentler on the hair and scalp and reduces hair breakage. OPAWZ Hair Lightening Cream should be mixed with OPAWZ Developer at a ratio of 1:2.
**Cannot be used on dogs under 6 months.
**Cannot be used on cats.
1. Start applying the mixture about 0.5 cm to 1 cm from the roots in the case where the skin on ears and tails is sensitive.
2. Shampoo the dog’s hair with OPAWZ Deep Cleanser Shampoo after lightening. Gently massage and rub it thoroughly into all of the hair. Leave on 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. It will affect the coloring result in the next step without washing the hair completely.
3. Do not let the cream touch the skin, especially for the ears and tail area in order to avoid allergy.
4. Apply hair dye creams one week after using Lightening Cream for the purposes of hair care and reducing the dog’s inpatient experience. Use OPAWZ Lpp or ppt Hair Restorative Treatment for best hair care results.
5. For the best lightening results for wirehaired dog breeds, it is recommended one of the steps as follows:
a) Apply the mixture twice. Leave on 25 minutes after applying it each time. No need to shampoo after the first time applying.
b) Mix Lightening Cream and Developer at a ratio of 1:2 and apply the mixture onto the hair. Leave on 45 minutes.
6. After using lightening cream, the OPAWZ Degreasing Cream (C1) can be used to wash off all the residue on coat.